Working capital loans for beauty salons and spas
As a beauty salon or spa owner, it is your job to make sure that your customers are always looking and feeling their best. In order to make them look and feel their best, you need access to high quality products and equipment, but when business slows down and your funds are running low, it can be stressful to try to find the funding to continue the smooth operation of your business. Zip Capital Group offers working capital loans for beauty salons and spas.
Zip Capital Group financing solutions for beauty salons and spas
At Zip Capital Group, we take the stress out of getting short-term loans for your business. Where traditional lending sources such as banks make you jump through hoops and may take months to allow you to access your funds, Zip Capital Group can fund your loan, giving you access to your money in less than 48 hours.
Suitable expenses for loan proceeds
Zip Capital Group can help you achieve your business goals by providing flexible funding options for any business expense including, but not limited to:
- Increasing your cash flow to help with overhead costs such as shampoo, conditioners and styling products.
- Providing extra funds for seasonal marketing and promotional materials.
- Supplying extra capital to remodel or expand your business.
- Stabilize seasonal highs and lows in business traffic.
- Providing funds for employee compensation.
Benefits of working with Zip Capital Group
By working with us, we can help to stabilize your cash flow and provide you with many flexible funding features including:
- A fast and easy application process
- Funding of your loan within 48 hours – much faster than traditional loans
- Flexible payment plans.
- Programs in place for beauty salons and spas with bad credit.
Zip Capital Group offers working capital loans for beauty salons and spas.
About Zip Capital Group
Zip Capital Group is a leading small and medium-sized business lender working with companies in a wide range of industries. We can help your business with:
- Working Capital
- Equipment Financing
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Traditional Financing
- Lines of Credit
- Referral Program